The Livingston County Genealogical Society was established in 1982 in order to:
- Encourage and assist in the study of family history
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and to encourage the deposit of genealogical records
- Preserve and make available for genealogical research, the records of our ancestors
- Cooperate with other societies
- Publish materials of interest and use to the genealogist
LCGS is a member organization of the Michigan Genealogical Council and has 501c3 non-profit status.
Ways to Support the Society
Kroger Community Rewards
Click here to register.
Part of our rotating display at the Howell Carnegie Library.
We are again partnering with the Pinckney Community Public Library to present Pinckney Area Genealogy Seminar on Saturday, April 13, 2019. The speaker is Dana Palmer. Cost is $25 pre-registration and $30 at the door. Lunch is $7.00. For more information, or to register, you may visit their website at http://pcplgenealogy.weebly.com.